Sunday 17 July 2011

Weekly Beauty Fav!

Alright beauty lovers, this is going to be on ongoing topic where I will post my Must Have beauty item for the week, at the beginning of the week or the end...(haven't quite decided). If you guys would like it better if I did it daily (holycrap!) or monthly...please leave a comment below! So if you're ready lets go!

Although the week has just begun, and July seems to be flying by, I have found myself using one particular beauty product time and time again. This week's Beauty Fav goes to...drum roll...
SECHE VITE TOP COAT! Guys this is the most AMAZING top coat you will ever use! I seriously can not get enough of this stuff! My favourite thing about it is simply the fact that it dries almost instantly (like seriously within id say about 30 seconds). It will leave your nails looking like you just came from the nail salon, as it is super shiny! I can wear this top coat for a good 4-5 days longer than the OPI topcoat with it still looking fresh and shiny. Although the price tag is 12$ in Canada it is definitely worth it esp. since a little bit of product goes a super long way!

Also a little side note of other ways to use this product that i found works amazingly is if you have sensitive skin that tends to break out if you wear cheap custom jewlery. Simply put a layer of this top coat onto anything such as your earrings or rings and i promise you that your skin will not turn green or be feeling itchy!

Hope you all give this product a try and please let me know if you like it! As always comments are always helpful so stay smiling my beauties and will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment