Tuesday 19 July 2011

NOTD!

Hey guys! I hope you are all excited to see this Nail of the Day (NOTD)! I just finished painting my nails my favorite color to wear during the summer months as it makes any skin tone looked instantly tanned! The color that I am wearing is SHOCKING PINK by CHINA GLAZE and i must admit I am a China Glaze junkie. They are by far my most favorite nail polish brand! This color is the most amazing color that lasts unusually long. If you've read my Seche Vite post from a few days ago, you know that of course i always put that top coat over top any nail polish as it just gives it a beautiful shine and gel like texture.


 
I find that this color looks best with 2 coats, just to give it a more meaningful color payoff. If you prefer matte nail polish colors than you can simply let the polish dry and be done with it because it definitely dries completely matte. OR if you prefer a shiny finish (like me!) then definitely add in a top coat! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this look and a definitely recommend this brand and color! 
Please let me know what your favorite colors and brands are in the comments below and i will 
talk to you guys soon!

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen this nail polish before. As much as I like flip flop fantasy I think I like this one better! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very HOT color!! Very nice...
    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete